All kayaks ZET are provided with an extended warranty:
- 2 years * for the shell and other parts of the kayak
* The validity of the 2 year warranty is subject to the registration of the boat within 30 days of purchase. The warranty covers defects of material or processing defects.
Conditions of the claim:
- The boat must be free from all impurities
- The complainee must present a valid warranty, a receipt (containing the production code corresponding to the code of the claimed kayak)
- Complaints can be made at the point of purchase
- The justification of the claim must be authorized by the producer (retailer in consultation with the manufacturer)
Warranty is not valid in these cases:
- Any damage due to improper, excessive or abusive use, mechanical damage with a sharp object, non-specialized interventions to the shell of the kayak and equipment of the boat (including customization, repair, etc.)
- damage during transportation and shipping
- damage to the kayak,through long exposure to direct sunlight, high heat or severe cold
- damage to the boat from the usage of a modified brace or without the reinforcing foam
- defects applied from the manufacturer (seller) without a valid warranty certificate and deficiencies made after the warranty period
- normal wear and usage
- The manufacturer or seller undertakes to change (and/ or repair) the kayak or any part thereof, subject to the warranty conditions.
- part of the guarantee does not include damage directly or indirectly inccured by a defect in the ship or its equipment.
- the company ZET kayaks is not responsible for any additional guarantees granted by the seller.
Canoeing is a potentially dangerous sport and ZET Kayaks company assumes no liability for any damage or injury incurred in connection with the use of its products.